Friday, April 30, 2010

After Kiss from D Sun 2wks ago...

Afterback from my memorable phuket trip, it's time for me to continue with my boring life... exam coming"again" .... is on june... Please ..please buck up Miss Caryl!!!! stop being so so Lazy.... please study hard... Yeah, this is what i'm telling my mind... but looks like she is very stubborn.... haha..... Really miss those days in Phuket... so fun .... i like the Sun... the sea.... if can stay longer at the beach , it will be better...

i really dunno what i want to do after five years.. these few days keep thinking this question... one of my colleagues had recommend me for a part time job for her fren as manicurist... it sounds tempting... i really can't continue my this way of living... $$ is really impt.. was always thinking of earning buck of $$ since i'm young.. so that when i'm old i can have a better life.... my current pay is really tooo.. low la.. can't even have saving.... haizz.. anyway.. i think this question will continue to be in my mind... really got to find one day do ntg at home, and think about this question again.......